Take time out this Christmas to reflect on what you want going forward into 2023. Why not consider your first non-executive board role?
ema, in partnership with Futures Housing Group, are launching our search for the 12 potential board members for our free Get on Board 2023 training programme.
The Get on Board programme’s aims are simple:
- Support participants to secure their first non-exec role.
- Increase the diversity of governance, in thought and experience.
- Help participants articulate what they have to offer to a board.
- Provide participants with a solid understanding of the responsibilities of a board role.
- Create a new network of vibrant people who are passionate about making a difference and supporting each other to do so.
Over the three years of running Get on Board, 90% of candidates have got non-executive board roles after completing the course.
Every participant has to apply for a place on the course and is expected to attend all monthly session and complete additional work outside the sessions. The commitment is around five hours per month.
The only things we ask of our participants is to pledge to attend all sessions and make a donation of their choice to our chosen charity: Crisis. All our trainers and mentors have committed to give their time for free.
To register as a potential participant contact email@example.com, stating in no more than 400 words why you want to take part and what you could contribute to a board, along with a summary of your background (e.g. career to date).
Look forward to hearing from you.