Interim Assistant Director of Asset Management and Regeneration
ema are working with a housing provider in Walsall who are looking for an interim Assistant Director of Asset Management and Regeneration. You will be part of the executive team and will be required to:
- Coordinate the effective implementation of the Asset Management Strategy and Investment Plans and ensure that a robust approach is taken to the management of assets that leads to increased efficiency in the strategic use of the assets.
- Ensure the delivery of a significant programme of investment works involving the management of major projects, together with providing strategic direction in relation to the delivery of responsive and grounds maintenance activity.
- Ensure that consultants, contractors, and direct staff work together effectively to deliver the investment to quality and cost thresholds.
- Lead the formulation of the development strategy and assist in the delivery of the resultant action plans. Lead on new build opportunities, manage the delivery of the development programme and supervise project teams.
- Form and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that high quality reporting and communications are provided when required.
If you are interested or require further information, please contact Ian Robertson on telephone number 07947 126329 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org